HOLSTON YOUTH RETREAT
The Holston Youth Retreat 2016 theme: "In these waters" November 11th-13th at Holston Presbytery Camp.
The cost is only $20 per youth! We will also pay for the first two adults for churches bringing youth.
Checklist for each youth:
1. Online Registration Click here to sign up using our Google Form!
2. Download Camp activity form, Medical Form, and Liability forms. Print, fill out, and bring with you to camp on November 11th. All of these can be found below OR under the "Forms" tab at the top of the page.
This weekend is for 6th-12th graders. The camp is offering their outdoor activties such as the rock climbing wall, zip line, hiking, and others.
Through this theme we will explore our baptism through our sessions. Come if you were baptized as an infant, as a youth, or even if you haven't been baptized yet. Youth will learn about baptism and of God's claim made upon our lives as we walk "in these waters" everyday as God's beloved children.
Quick Info about this retreat:
1. Arrive anytime after 7pm on Friday November 11th. Eat dinner before you come!
2. Meals provided: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday
3. Sleeping: We will be in the cabins so bring twin sheets/blankets or a sleeping bag.
4. We will try to wrap up things mid-morning on Sunday November 13th.
2. Warmer clothes
3. Sleeping bag/sheets/pillows (twin beds)
5. Clothes for weekend
6. Comfortable shoes for hiking
8. Water bottle!!!!
Retreat Forms (3 total, please bring all forms)
Any questions about packing or other info please contact Russ at 423-245-0104.